The 8x8 Network Utility simulates phone calls from your location to 8x8 data centers, and gives specific measurements indicating network performance. The tool takes a snapshot of six characteristics of your network that affect VoIP call quality:
- DNS service
- Network path characteristics
- NAT/Firewall/Router characteristics
- Packet loss rates
- Jitter levels (changes in network traffic delivery times)
- Round trip network delay (latency) between your network and the 8x8 servers
If the Network Utility finds warnings, please work with 8x8 Technical Support to address them.
If the report says OK on all parameters, then the 8x8 Network Monitoring Tool may help identify the cause of network issues.
Note: This test does not calculate the number of 8x8 phones your network can support or measure your effective Internet speed. For that, please use the 8x8 VoIP Test.
- An active 8x8 Virtual Office account.
- A WIndows or Mac computer.
- Product activation key. (Please contact 8x8 Technical Support.)
- Download or open the User Guide in a new browser window for reference.
- On a computer on the network on which you are using (or intend to use) your 8x8 service, download the Network Utility software.
- Run the application.
- Work with your 8x8 Technical Support representative to review the results and make any recommended adjustments.