To create contacts for Support Portal who can then raise cases.
- 8x8 Work
- Admin Console
- 8x8 Contact Center
8x8 Admin Console
- Log in to 8x8 Admin Console.
- Click Users.
- Click Create User near the top right corner of the page.
- Fill in all the relevant and mandatory information for the new user and click Save.
- Note: At this point, you can also set up any of the services that they will require.
- Once the user has been created, go back to the main Users page and locate the newly created user.
- Click on the three dots beside their name and select Reset user password.
The user will receive an email to re/set their password. This will allow them to log in to SSO where they can go into their assigned panels such as VCC Agent, VO Online etc. There will also be an option to select Support.
- Click the Support panel. You'll land on the 8x8 Support Knowledge Base home page.
- Click Get Support, in the top right of the page.
- This will take you to the Support Community Portal where you can create, view, or export cases.
The user can also access Support Community via the direct link: https://8x8.force.com/s/
The user's email address within 8x8 Admin Console must also be unique in order for them to access the Support Community Portal.