Reset your 8x8 Work password. You can reset your 8x8 Work password and/or obtain your login username through any of the 8x8 Work apps. This login and password reset process apply to Work for Desktop, and Work for Mobile. For added security, you may optionally set a security question requirement for password resets.
If the answer to the security question is forgotten, the profile will need to be disabled and a new profile needs to be created.
For more assistance with this issue, please consult your phone system or IT administrator.
- 8x8 Work
- Go to the login page.
- If prompted, review the License Agreement and click I Agree.
- Enter your Username.
- Click Continue.
- Click Forgot?
- Enter your Username. (The default username is the email address associated with the User Profile. However, you may also be able to find your username by reviewing the extension welcome email sent when your profile was first created.)
- Click Send reset link. An email will be sent to the email address associated with your username.
- Look in your email for 8x8 Password Reset Request from 8x8 Customer Support. (If you cannot find it, check your spam folder.)
- Follow the directions in the email and click the link to reset your password.
- On the 8x8 Reset Password window, answer your security question and click Submit to proceed. If you have not set a security question, proceed with entering a new password.
- Enter and confirm your new password. Your password must:
- Contain 8-25 characters
- Include both lower and uppercase letters
- Include numbers
- Include at least 1 of these special characters: ~ @ # $ ^ * + – = | : ; ? < > &
- Have no spaces
- Be different from your username
- Click Submit. You will see a message confirming that your password has successfully updated.
If you are having trouble resetting your 8x8 Work password, please contact your phone or IT administrator. They will be able to reset your password and send you an email on how to create a new password.