To pay a past due payment for an account. Accounts that are past due will have an additional $10 charge added on the 15th of the month.
Account Manager Admins
- Log in to Account Manager, which opens to the Make Payment screen.
- Enter a valid credit card number and billing information.
- Click Pay Now.
Note: If an ACH (Automatic Clearing House) checking account debit payment is pending, the system will not permit another payment until the first transaction is complete
Configuration Manager Admins
- Log in to your Support Portal.
- You will see a message that says your details are out of date. Click Update.
- Click Add Payment Method, then Add Credit Card
- Customer will then get a pop up stating they will be re-directed to a new page (POP up blockers must be turned off)
- After the new card is selected, the customer will then click Pay Now
Late fee information and processing is available to help understand the charge.