Note: To set your passphrase in Account Manager, the legacy version of Admin Console, click here.
Set up a passphrase for your 8x8 Support Portal (My 8x8) portal.
If you are a 8x8 Editions or X Series user, you can set a passphrase for your account in your 8x8 Support Portal (My 8x8). This passphrase will be used to confirm your identity when you contact 8x8 Support. For more information on passphrases, see What is my passphrase?
- 8x8 Support Portal (My 8x8)
- X Series and 8x8 Editions
Creating a passphrase
- Log in to your 8x8 Application panel.
- Click My 8x8.
- In the upper right corner, mouse over your username and click My Profile.
- Click Edit Profile.
- Enter a passphrase in the Pass Phrase field. This should be an alpha-numeric phrase you can easily remember (30 character limit).
- Click Save to confirm these changes.