Note: To set up ACH payments in the Support Portal as an X Series user, click here.
Setting up Automated Clearing House (ACH or auto-pay) as an Account Manager user.
- Account Manager
- Legacy Accounts
You will need your bank routing number and checking account information to set up ACH payment of your 8x8 bill. Please note that this process can be completed at initial account setup, or later on if your desired payment method changes.
Note: You will not be able use ACH billing to make late payments on outstanding balances. Late payments must be completed via credit card.
- Log in to Account Manager.
- Click Billing from the top menu bar.
- Click Billing Profile from the left menu.
- To the far right, above the Current Credit Card(s) list, click Change Payment Type.
- Under Payment Type, select Debit Bank Account ACH.
- Click Add New ACH Account.
- Fill out the Add Bank Account Information form.
- Review the Terms & Conditions and click I Agree.
- Your next month’s bill will be paid by ACH.