If your account has been suspended (or placed on hold), a Past Due message will display when you log in to Account Manager or, if you are an Editions or X Series user, your Support Portal.
You will not be able to receive incoming calls or make outgoing calls. If you attempt to make an outgoing call, you will hear a message that your account has been disabled.
Note: If you are an invoice billing customer and pay your bill by check every month, please contact the 8x8 Invoice Billing team at the phone number or email address listed at the bottom of your bill to discuss payment options.
Reactivating Your Services in Account Manager (Legacy Accounts)
- Log in to Account Manager, which opens to the Make Payment screen.
- Enter a valid credit card number and billing information.
- Click Pay Now.
Note: Your credit card information will not be saved unless you click to check the box for Make this my default credit card.
Reactivating Your Services in the Support Portal (Editions and X Series Accounts)
- Log in to your Support Portal.
- You will see a message that says your details are out of date. Click Update.
- Click a Add payment and add a new payment method.
- Click Pay Now to pay the balance due.
Once the past due amount has been paid, service should be restored within 15 minutes.