To pay a past due payment for an account. Accounts that are past due will have an additional $10 charge added on the 15th of the month.
8x8 Support Portal (My 8x8) / 8x8 Admin Console Admins
- Log in to your Support Portal.
- You will see a message that says your details are out of date. Click Update.
- Click Add Payment Method > Add Credit Card.
- A pop-up stating they will be re-directed to a new page will appear. (POP up blockers must be turned off)
- After the new card is selected, click Pay Now.
Account Manager Admins
- Log in to Account Manager, which opens to the Make Payment screen.
- Enter a valid credit card number and billing information.
- Click Pay Now.
Note: If an ACH (Automatic Clearing House) checking account debit payment is pending, the system will not permit another payment until the first transaction is complete. Any past due must be paid via credit card.
Late fee information and processing is available to help understand the charge.