See charges for specific extensions.
- Usage Charges
Charges by extension are summarized in Statement Details - Services in your online Monthly Statement.
- Log in to the 8x8 Application Panel.
- Select My 8x8.
- Select Billing Statements > View.
- Scroll down to the Statement Details - Services section.
- Locate the extension in the Telephone #/Ext. column.
Services associated with each extension are split up on individual line items.
- To view charges associated to a calling plan, find the line item that names both the extension number and complete phone number in the Telephone #/Ext. column.
- For other services, look in the Service Plans column to ensure you are viewing the service charges you wish to examine for that extension.
- In the Service ID/Start Date column to the far left, click the 15-character hyperlink to open the Service Details for that line item.
8x8 Service Details displays the following information:
|Customer Information||Name, address, phone, account number, billing address, and service address.|
|Summary||Service and usage charges, taxes and fees, and total bill.|
|Usage Minutes||Minutes used on all calls made from that extension during the month.|
|Charges||Based on minutes used (e.g. metered plans incur additional charges for minutes used above what plan allows).|
|Taxes & Fees||Federal, state, and local taxes and fees (which vary by location).|
|Promotion Discount||Any sales promotions or discounts that apply.|
|Usage by country||Minutes used to make calls based on the country.|
|Inbound and Outbound Usage Rate Structure||These charges vary based on your service plan.|
|Adjustments||Any applicable credits or late fees.|
|Call Details||Date, start time, end time, and total minutes for each call.|