Restoring suspended services.
- Account Manager
- X Series
If your account has been suspended (or placed on hold), a Past Due message will display when you log in to Account Manager (8x8 Work or Virtual Contact Center Classic customers) or your Support Portal (8x8 X Series or Editions customers).
You will not be able to receive incoming calls or make outgoing calls. If you attempt to make an outgoing call, you will hear a message that your account has been disabled.
Invoice (non-credit card/ACH) billing customer? If you receive a direct invoice/bill and pay by check every month, please contact the 8x8 Invoice Billing team at the phone number or email address listed at the bottom of your bill to discuss payment options.
Reactivating Your Services in the Support Portal (Editions and X Series Accounts)
- Log in to your Support Portal.
- You will see a message that says your billing details are out-of-date. Click Update.
- Click Add Payment Method.
- Click Pay Now to pay the balance due.
Reactivating Your Services in Account Manager (Legacy Accounts)
- Log in to Account Manager, which opens to the Make Payment screen.
- Enter a valid credit card number and billing information.
- Click Pay Now.
Note: Your credit card information will not be saved unless you click to check the box for Make this my default credit card.
Once the past due amount has been paid, service should be restored within 15 minutes.