Enabling multiple chats for Contact Center agents.
- Configuration Manager for Contact Center
- Contact Center
- From the Configuration Menu, open Users.
- Find a user and click .
- Open the Interactions tab.
- Select Max # of concurrent chats from the list.
- Select Enable agent to agent chat.
It allows this agent to chat with other agents. There is no limit on the number of concurrent chats among agents.
- Click Save.
Contact Center multi-chat allows an agent to handle up to six concurrent chats with customers at any time. Using the Interactions tab in Configuration Manager for Contact Center, Contact Center administrators can configure the maximum number of concurrent chats with customers for each agent. They can also enable agent-to-agent chat from within the Interactions tab. There is no limit on the number of agent-to-agent chats.