8x8 Contact Center administrators can set up custom priority for interactions in the queue based on the conditions they define. If an interaction meets the condition, it takes a higher or a lower priority than the default priority of the queue.
- Inbound Phone queues
To take advantage of this feature, you have to log in to the SSO Portal, access the Virtual Contact Configuration Manager and follow the next steps.
- Click on Queues/Skills
- Have a look at the right part of the screen, you should see Default Priority, Agent Assigned, Agents Enabled
- Check the priority of each queue under the Default Priority
- Click on the edit button "The pencil"
- Increase or decrease the queue priority based on your needs. 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest
- Press Save to apply the settings