Chat with an 8x8 Support Engineer by engaging the 8x8 Support Virtual Assistant.
- 8x8 Chat Support
- 8x8 Customer Portal
- 8x8 Community
The first step in chatting with 8x8 Support about any 8x8 product or service question is to ask Otto, our AI-powered virtual assistant. Otto is available in the bottom right-hand corner of this Knowledge Base site, as well as in the 8x8 Customer Portal (My 8x8), Admin Console, and the 8x8 Community.
Otto is great at helping with most issues—and when it can't, it will connect you to an expert who can.
When Otto can't help, here's all you have to do:
- When Otto asks if the answer provided was helpful, click No.
- When Otto asks if you'd like to contact someone in 8x8 Support, click Yes.
- Complete the form by entering your name, company name, and the 8x8 phone number associated with your account.
- Select the product you need assistance with and the type of issue you are experiencing.
- Select Submit.
- Select Authorization.
- Log in with your 8x8 username and password.
- You will be connected to a chat with an 8x8 Support Engineer in the chat window.
Note: Live support options are available to 8x8 customers only. Your path to the best help via Otto may be different depending on what 8x8 services you use and where you're accessing from (the Knowledge Base or the Customer Portal). Click here for detailed steps and support options via Otto.