- 8x8 Chat Support
- 8x8 Customer Portal
Chat About a New Issue or Question
The first step in chatting with 8x8 Support about any 8x8 product or service question is to ask Otto, our AI-powered virtual assistant. Otto is available in the bottom right-hand corner of this Knowledge Base site, as well as in the 8x8 Customer Portal (My 8x8).
Otto is great at helping with most issues -- and when it can't, it will connect you to an expert who can.
When Otto can't help, here's all you have to do:
- When Otto asks if the answer provided was helpful, click No.
- When Otto asks if you'd like to contact someone in 8x8 Support, click Yes.
- Follow the subsequent prompts to connect with a live agent.
Note: Live support options are available to 8x8 customers only. Your path to the best help via Otto may be different depending on what 8x8 services you use and where you're accessing from (the Knowledge Base or the Customer Portal). Click here for detailed steps and support options via Otto.
Chat About an Existing 8x8 Case
If you have an open 8x8 Support case (even if it is brand new), you can chat about your case with an 8x8 Support agent.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to enable pop-ups in your browser (Firefox | Chrome) to launch the 8x8 chat window.
- Access the 8x8 Customer Portal by clicking Get Support in the upper right of this page. (If prompted, log in with your 8x8 username and password.)
- Either create a new 8x8 Support case or view an existing case.
- To the right of the Case Number, click Chat about this case. (Please ensure your browser allows pop-ups to use the chat feature.)
- The 8x8 pre-chat form will open in a pop-up window. Complete the form, being sure to include your Case Number.
- Click Send to initiate the chat.
Note: For more details on how to view information for previously submitted cases, see Viewing and Managing Cases in the 8x8 Customer Portal.