I am unable to log into Account Manager or Admin Console from my Application Panel.
When clicked, the page will load but then return to Application Panel every time.
- Google Chrome
- Windows OS
- Other web browsers
Clear cache, cookies, and temporary data from your browser settings.
Delete cookies in Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Delete cookies in Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge and select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search, and services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Under Time range, choose a time range.
- Select Cookies and other site data, and then select Clear now.
Delete cookies in Safari (Windows)
In Windows, close all your browser windows; in Mac OS X, quit (Command-q) your browser.
To clear cache and cookies:
- From the home screen, Select Settings > Safari.
- At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, Select Clear cookies and data or Clear Cookies and Clear Cache.
- Confirm when prompted.
If you use another browser, instructions on how to clear the Cache, Cookies, and temporary files can be found by searching this query on your preferred internet search engine.