How do I access 8x8 customer training?
- 8x8 Customers
- 8x8 University
We offer four different training paths to accommodate various learning styles and viewer availability.
(Free) Quick Tutorial Pages: Great for tech-savvy users.
Viewers can scroll down the page to view the most common Getting Started features or instructions.
- The left navigation bar highlights what's included. In this example, you'll find things like:
- How to log in, forgot password instructions.
- Call, Messaging, and Meeting features.
- Standard settings, and more.
- Most topics include:
- A sentence or two with basic instructions.
- A 2-3 minute feature video, which makes them quick to binge-watch.
- An interactive demo for hands-on practice.
- And downloadable material, like our 88 Second Guides (job aids).
- These Quick Tutorial Pages are also great resources if you're doing UAT testing with a handful of pilot users.
(Free) Self-Paced eLearning Modules: A more in-depth self-guided training experience.
- This solution offers a more in-depth training experience for on-demand viewers.
- Content is free and accessible 24/7 – which is often preferred if you’re juggling Agent availability (or anytime getting all users together at once might be a challenge).
- Users can log in to the eLearning LMS at any time.
(using their 8x8 login credentials or by creating a preferred user/name and password).
(Paid) Online Instructor-led Training: Also known as Virtual Instructor-led or VILT.
- Online training is our favorite training method - as it gives us the chance to meet customers live and answer questions.
- Classes are available for both Admins and Users.
- With a recurring open-enrollment self-registration calendar. Users simply select the date and time that works best for them.
- This option drives faster user adoption (which means you’ll spend less time telling people to stop using old methods).
- These are also great for Train-the-Trainer sessions – where we teach your Trainers and arm them with our Training resources – so they can customize content to make it their own and host their own internal training as needed.
- Additionally, we can coordinate private training for just your employees – which gives you the flexibility to remove agenda topics that are unrelated to your environment.
- Cost-wise, it’s become more cost-effective to schedule private training when you’re training in groups of 20 or more users (or 5 or more admins).
(Paid) Onsite Days: Offer the most customization, flexibility, and the best user experience.
- In-person training offers a personal touch and a more memorable experience.
- We can structure the day to include any sessions your users need, including things like:
- End-user training
- Floor support for go-live dates
- Demo booths
- Drop-In Q&A
- And more
- These are great for larger deployments and are most effective when planning 2-3 day engagements to reach your entire audience.