When a request to delete customer data has been raised to the 8x8 customer support the responsibility is on the customer to complete the deletion process by removing the data from uploaded CSV. as this can be done from the front-end and there is no way for the GDPR deletion script to deep dive into ever csv file to identify the record it is up to the customer to ensure that they maintain a clear knowledge of the file used to populate the datasets and by doing this they will be able to delete the file as and when required.
- *.csv files
Navigate to the Imports section of the application by clicking on the icons of the stacked disks in the left menu bar and select the import option.
1. Identify the file to be deleted in my example below I have decided to delete the file "Callback test.csv"
2. Click on the cogwheel on the record and select the delete action (Note that this is a soft delete and further actions required to completely remove the file)
3. Confirm the delete action on the pop-up
4. To completely delete the file off system it is required to empty the trash and can be done by clicking on the trash option in the sub-menu.
5. Once in the trash section, there is no actual option to delete individual files however you can completely delete all files in the trash by emptying the bin
6. Confirm the empty bin action pop up
7. Confirmation of completion can be seen in the green bar up top of the file listing
Further GDPR Request information: ContactNow: Data Deletion Process