The Agent Report details the performance of individual agents. The agent report provides a broken down performance analysis of each agent. You can analyse the report based on: number of calls per agent, percentage of time the agent spent in wrap and percentage of time the agent spent on calls.
To access the Agent Report hover over the Analytics icon from the Navigation bar and click on Agents.
Using the filter table at the top of the page, you can narrow your report to a specific time frame. To do this, click on Start Time and a calendar will ask you to select a date. Select a time zone if you wish to view the report from a specific or a different time zone. You can also select a specific Agent, Dataset or Outcome to further narrow down the results.
Click Generate once settings are finalised.
Once the table has been generated, the following fields will appear in the reports table:
- First Call: The time of the first call made or received by the agent.
- Last Call: The last call made or received by the agent.
- Agent A.M: The total time agents spent dealing with answering machine.
- DMCs: Number of calls where the agent has spoken to the DMC (Decision making contact)
- Sales vs DMCs: The percentage successful sales vs calls where the DMC was reached.
- Sales per H: Number of sales per hour made by that agent.
- Sales vs Completes: The percentage of calls where a complete outcome was set where the outcome was also a sale.
- Completes: Number of calls dispositioned with a Complete outcome.