The broadcast report shows an overview of all the calls made on a broadcast queue. This is also where you can determine how many calls have been connected to humans and how many calls have been connected to an answering machine.
To access the report, hover over Analytics from the Navigation menu and click on Calls then select Broadcast.
Select a Date Range: The date and time picker on the right will allow you to select a date and time range for your report. You can manually select the date range or select from the pre-defined date ranges listed.
Add a Filter: Select the data you want to view, and exclude the data you do not wish to see.
Visualise Data on a Graph: View your report in either pie or line graph format.
- Queue : The queue the call was placed on
- Campaign : The name of a campaign
- Dataset ID : Unique identification number given to selected data
- Dead Lines : Number of calls that ended up in dead line.
- Dead shorts : Number of calls that ended in dead line immediately.
- Total Answered : Total number of answered calls
- Total Answer Machines : Total number of calls answered by an answer machine.
- Answer By Individual : Number of calls answered by an individual.
- Total Calls : Total number of calls made on a broadcast queue.
- No Answers : Total number of unanswered calls.
- Transfer connected : Number of calls that were transferred to an agent.
- Transfer short : Transfer calls that failed with Dead Short
- Transfer duration : Total time spent on transfer calls.
Display data in a table: Show or hide specific data for the report and only certain results from your campaign.
Export: Retrieve selected call reports in PDF, XLS and CSV format. All reports are printable by pressing Print report button