The performance report for costs allows admins to view how cost effective their contact centre has been over a given time. The performance report also provides a breakdown of the login minutes and login costs for the day, week or month.
To access the performance report, hover over the Analytics icon from the Navigation bar and click on Performance (Cost).
You need to set the start and stop time in the filter menu. The Time Interval represents the time frame used to break down the report. You have other filter options such as campaign, queue, dataset and inbound /outbound.
Select a Date Range – The date and time picker on the right will allow you to select a date and time range for your report. You can manually select the date range or select from the pre-defined date ranges listed.
Add a Filter – Select the data you want to view, and exclude the data you do not wish to see.
Visualise Data on a Graph - View your report in either pie or line graph format.
Filters on Call Handling Breakdown report will provide data for the below variables:
- Campaign: The name of the campaign calls were placed off
- Queue: The queue the call was placed on
- Dataset ID: Unique identification number for a dataset
- Call Type: The type of call placed or received
The report table will vary in length depending on the values entered in the Time Interval field. The report table consists of the following fields:
- Answer Machine Agent: Total number of answering machine passed to/dispositioned by an agent
- AM (Dialler): Total number of answering machine calls dispositioned automatically by the dialler
- Calls Cost: The total cost of the calls
- Call Duration: The total amount of time spent on calls over a specific timeframe
- Dead shorts: The number of calls that are dropped immediately by the carrier
- Total Login Costs: The total cost of the agent login when on a tariff that charges for agent login.
- Max Agents: Total number of agents logged in at the same time.
- No Answer: Total number of unanswered calls
- Answers: The number of calls that the dialler considers to be answered. (See answered calls section above)
- Total Calls: Total number of calls made
- Dead Lines: The number of calls that didn't go through to a customer (retry or complete)
- Total Inbound Calls: Total number of inbound calls received
- Inbound Abandons: Total number of inbound calls which were abandoned
- Manual Dials & TPT’s: Total number of manual calls or third party transfer calls made
- Total Outbound: Total number of outbound calls made
- Outbound Abandons: Total number of outbound calls which were abandoned
- Total Sales: The total number of sales made over a specific time period
Display data in a table - Deep dive into your reports and view your data in columns.
Export – Retrieve selected call reports in PDF, XLS and CSV format. All reports are printable by clicking Print report button.