The Status report for agents provides admins and supervisors with the visibility over the multiples status' and activity of their agents over a selected time frame.
To view the Status (Agent) report, hover over the Analytics icon from the Navigation menu and click on Agents then click on Status.
Select a Date Range: The date and time picker on the right will allow you to select a date and time range for your report. You can manually select the date range or select from the pre-defined date ranges listed.
Add a Filter: Select the data you want to view, and exclude the data you do not wish to see.
Visualise Data on a Graph: View your report in either a pie or line graph format.
Filters on Agent Status report will provide data for the below variables:
- Agent: The name of the person who placed or received the call
- Outcome ID: Unique identification number of a selected outcome
- Dataset ID: Unique identification number of a selected dataset
- Chart: Show or hide graphical report chart for selected campaign. You can add a second chart to compare results from different metrics.
- Agent Answer Machine Duration: The amount of time an agent has spent on a call where the call has been dispostioned to answer machine.
- Break Duration: The length of time an agent has spent on a break or logged out of the system for an hour and a half or less.
- Preview Duration: The length on time an agent has spent previewing records.
- Talk Duration: The length of time an agent has spent talking on a connected call.
- Online time: The length of time an agent has been actively logged into the system.
- Idle Duration: The length time an agent has been inactive whilst logged into the system.
Display data in a table: Deep dive into your reports and view your data in columns.
Export: Retrieve selected call reports in PDF, XLS and CSV format. All reports are printable by clicking Print report button.