The Billing Details tab allows you to update the contact centre owner information.
The view Billing Details, hover over the Configuration icon from the Navigation bar and click on Billing.
- Company Name: Company name used for invoicing purposes.
- Address: Address used for invoicing purposes.
- Telephone: Used to contact you should we need to speak to you/service updates/ update you with important information. This should always be kept up to date.
- Email address: This will be used for low balance warning emails and contact you should we need to speak to you/service updates/update you with important information. This should always be kept up to date.
- Admin Name: Contact person for any queries/finance/updates.
- Balance Threshold: Every time you drop below the figure set here on your balance, an email will be sent to the email address on this page to remind you to top up. We recommend that this is set at a high enough balance to allow you time to top up without interfering with your agents work flow.
- VAT number: VAT number used for invoicing purposes.