How do I adjust the amount of time before an inbound call is forced to voicemail?
Virtual Contact Center, Configuration Manager, inbound phone queues
- Log into Virtual Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Select Queues/Skills, the Queue List is displayed.
- Select the desire Queue > click the Edit icon [looks like a pencil].
- Select the Voice Mail tab.
- Check the box for "Enable Voice Mail".
- Adjust the setting "Force voice mail after".
- Optionally, you can add a custom voice mail invitation audio message.
- Adjust the setting "Route Voice Mail to queue" to your VCC voice mail queue.
- Click Save.
For the required audio message format, see: 'What is the required audio file format?'