Callers have to wait until the end of the IVR message to select an option.
Virtual Contact Centre
Set the Play object to be interruptible. To do so:
- Log in to VCC Configuration Manager as an administrator.
- Navigate to Scripts.
- Edit the script and go to the Script tab.
- Locate the Play object that announces the options available to the caller and click edit.
- Change the Playback options to Interruptible (input captured), then click OK.
- Click at the top of the script.
If the playback option is set to uninterruptible, any input will be ignored and callers will have to wait until the end of the audio file to input their option. Changing the playback option to interruptible allows input to be captured while the audio file is played.