Test certain numbers will work in a VCC dial plan
Virtual Contact Centre Configuration Manager
- Log in to VCC Configuration Manager as an administrator.
- Navigate to Home > Summary > Dial Plans.
- Click on the dial plan you want to test.
- Type the number you want to confirm will work using this dial plan into the Test Number box, then click Test.
- Once the test has completed, you will see a confirmation banner at the top of the page.
- On the right-hand side, check the Test Match column. You will see several tick symbols. These show which string the test matches.