Assign new channels to a script
Virtual Contact Centre Configuration Manager
- Log in to VCC Configuration Manager as an administrator.
- Navigate to Home > Channels.
- Find the channel number in the list and ensure the Status is enabled.
- If the Status is disabled, click on the right-hand side.
- Tick the box to enable the channel. Click Save.
- Navigate to Home > Scripts.
- Click on the script you want to assign the new channel to.
- On the Properties tab, click on .
- Find the channel number in the list and tick the Assign box. You can assign up to 100 channels at a time.
- Click Assign.
If you are assigning a channel that is already assigned to another script, when you click Assign a box will pop up to warn you that reassigning the channel will replace all previous scripts linked before. Be aware that reassigning the channel will remove it from the script it is currently assigned to and assign it to this new script. To proceed, click Yes.
- The channel number will now show in the Assigned channels table.
- Click Save at the bottom.