An agent is unable to log in, but a Supervisor can see that they are.
The agent may experience a spinning icon on logging back in that doesn't go away (see below), or a login screen that is unresponsive.
Virtual Contact Center (VCC)
If your agent can't log in, Supervisors need to check their monitoring tab to see if they can see if the agent still is stuck in the system. This can be done by following the below.
- Log into VCC.
- Click Menu and then Monitoring.
- Go to Agent Management and highlight the Monitor tab.
- Search for your agent under the Agent column.
- Check their status under Status column.
- If they are not Logged Off then go to the far right side of their line where you see the eye icon and a door icon .
- Click the Door icon to force log the user off.
- Ask the agent to refresh their screen (can do this with F5) and then log in again.