Monitor a specific agent's calls in VCC
Virtual Contact Centre Agent GUI
- Log in to the VCC Agent GUI as a supervisor.
- Navigate to Menu > Monitoring.
- In the browser window that opens, navigate to Agent Management > Monitor.
- Find the agent you wish to monitor in the list.
- Under Action, click on Monitor.
- A box will appear at the bottom of the window to confirm you are monitoring the agent. The Monitor button will now also be highlighted blue.
- When the agent you are monitoring receives a call, the phone that you have set as your workplace phone will also ring. Simply answer the call to begin monitoring. When you answer the call, you will be able to listen to both sides of the conversation (agent and caller). To stop monitoring the call, just hang up.
- Ensure that when you have finished monitoring the agent, you click on Finish Monitoring. Otherwise, your workplace phone will continue to receive calls to monitor this agent.
You can filter the list to show only the agents that are currently logged in to VCC by ticking the Logged in box.