Virtual Office Desktop is a comprehensive unified communications application that integrates a business softphone with visual voicemail, corporate directory, instant messaging, presence, video calling, fax, call recording, and web conferencing—all in a standalone desktop application for your Windows or Mac computer.
What's new in this release?
Current Version: 5.8.0 Build 20403
Note: This build fixes the issue with joining audio in meetings for Mac.
- Ability to log in and out of call queues for Account Manager users (Classic customers).
- Support for disabling meetings in VOD for VO Config Manager users.
- Caller information pop-up.
- Team Messaging updates.
Note: As of October 11, 2018, macOS 10.9 (Mavericks) will no longer be supported with Virtual Office Desktop (VOD). Users on macOS 10.9 experiencing issues in VOD should update to macOS 10.10 or later.
- For issues with installation on Windows, try running Microsoft's Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter.
- After installing or starting Virtual Office Desktop, if you see an error message about a missing file such as MSVCR100.dll or mfc100.dll, click here to install the required file from Microsoft.