This article will show you how to send Faxes using Virtual Office Desktop.
Virtual Office Desktop
- Log in to Virtual Office Desktop.
- Select Fax.
- Click the New icon to begin sending a new fax.
- In the New Fax window that pops up:
- Enter the fax recipients.
- Add information to the cover page to accompany the fax (if desired).
- Enter the subject of the fax.
- Attach the desired files to send.
- Once you are finished, click the Send icon to send the fax. If you have enabled email notifications for fax, you also receive an email to let you know if the fax was sent successfully or failed.
To Customize Your Fax Cover Sheet
While creating a new fax, click the Open icon in the Cover field to open the cover page details. In the cover page details, you can:
- Enter the recipient name
- Write a note to preface the fax
To save changes to the cover page, and go back to creating the fax, click Save.