Starting with version 5.0 of the Virtual Office desktop app, we bring you an all-new user interface designed for improved usability and convenience. You can go to Settings in either version of the app to switch between the older and newer interface. Currently, there are some settings only accessible from the classic interface.
You can only access Classic Mode if your organization is a Virtual Office Classic customer using VOD version 5.0 - 5.9. If your organization has requested to disable Classic Mode access, is an X Series or Virtual Office Editions customer, or has upgraded users to VOD 6.0 or later, Classic Mode is not available.
To switch to the classic interface
- While using the new interface, go to More > Settings.
- Enable Virtual Office Classic.
- Accept the prompt to restart the app. You may also need to accept the terms and conditions for classic mode. When the app reopens, the classic interface is enabled.
To switch to the new interface
- While using the classic interface, click the Settings icon in the bottom toolbar to open the Settings window.
- In the General tab, enable Switch to New Experience.
- Accept the prompt to restart the app. When the app reopens, the new interface is enabled.