This article will go through the process of changing multiple user profiles on Account Manager.
- From your Account Manage navigate to Account > User Profiles
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Download CSV Template
- Open the downloaded template in a spreadsheet program and edit the fields you want to change
If you have any extensions that start with 0, you will need to amend that field so that it stats with ' then 0. If you do not do this the spreadsheet will remove the 0 and it will be seen as a change to the extension field and will be rejected when trying to upload.
E.g Extension 001 will now become '001
- Save file
- In User profile page click on Upload CSV Template
- As you already have the template click on proceed
- Click on the Add+ button
- Select the CSV file with the changes or new user accounts
- Click on the upload button
- Check that it has gone through correctly and accepted
- Then click on submit and you have uploaded the new/changed user profile