Note: For more information on User Profiles in Virtual Office Configuration Manager, click here.
The User Profile is the page where phone extensions and privileges are assigned that enable you to use 8x8 phone services. Required User Profile fields include name, user name, and email address. Password reset notifications are sent via email, so it’s important to keep email addresses current.
A single User Profile can be assigned to multiple extensions or features. Click here to learn how to create a User Profile.
To view User Profiles
- Log in to Account Manager.
- Click My Account in the top navigation bar.
- In the User Profiles box, click View.
To edit a User Profile
- View a list of profiles (Account Manager > My Account > View).
- Click Edit to the left of the profile you wish to modify.
- Make changes.
- Click Save to finish.