Resetting the user password for an Account Manager admin profile.
Note: To reset the password for an administrator or end user in Virtual Office Configuration Manager, click here.
- Account Manager
- Admin Profiles
Follow the steps below to reset the password for an administrator in Account Manager.
- Log in to Account Manager.
- At the top of the screen, below your name and email address, click Edit My Profile.
- In the Password panel, enter New Password. Your password must be different from your username and must have:
- Between 8 and 25 characters.
- At least one uppercase letter.
- At least one lowercase letter.
- At least one numeric digit.
- At least one of the following special characters: ~ ! @ # $ ^ * - + = | : ; , . ? < > &
- No white space.
- Re-enter the password in the Confirm New Password field.
- Click Save to return to the Account Manager home screen.