To download your Call Recordings.
Virtual Office Account Manager, Call Recording
To download recordings as an Account Admin (Account Manager)
- Log in to Account Manager.
- From the top menu, click Phone System.
- Click View All Extensions.
- From the options above the extension table, click Download Call Recordings.
- Set search options.
- Start Date
- End Date
- Time Zone
- Extension(s) - At least 1 extension must be selected.
- Click Search.
- From the list of results, click the box to the left of the recording(s) you wish to download.
Note: From here, you can also play and delete recordings.
- From the options above the table, click Download Recordings. Recordings will be downloaded as a single, compressed zip file.
To download recordings as an Account Admin (Virtual Office Desktop/Online)
- Log in to Virtual Office Online or Desktop using primary admin login credentials.
- Select the primary admin softphone extension (typically, the first extension in the list).
- Once logged in, access Settings.
- From the left hand column, click Media Usage.
- Above the visual breakdown of call recording, meeting recording and remaining free data for the primary extension user, click the button for Manage Call Recordings For All Extensions.
- From the resulting list, double-click on any user to view a list of their call recordings. (If the list is extensive, you can search within it for a particular recording.)
- Check the box next to the recording(s) you wish to download. (To download all recordings, check the box in the upper left corner.)
- From the top of the window, click Download. (The collected recordings will be downloaded as a single, compressed zip file.)
Note: From this window, recordings can also be played and deleted, and the other calling party can be redialed.
- To view and download other extensions' recordings, in the upper right corner, click the Back button.
To download recordings as an Extension User (Virtual Office Desktop/Online)
Note: Access to download recordings may be restricted by your system administrator.
- Log in to Virtual Office Online or Desktop.
- Click the History (clock) icon.
- From the dropdown menu to the left of the search bar, select Call Recordings.
- Locate the listing of the recording you'd like to download, then click the Play (right-facing triangle) button to the right of the listing. This will open up all recording options, including download.
- Below the recording progress bar, click the Download (downward arrow) icon.
Note: From here, recordings can also be played, forwarded by email and deleted; and the other calling party can be redialed.
- Choose a location on your computer to which to download the recording and click Save. (The recording will be downloaded as a single .au audio file.)
Note: Individual extension users cannot download more than one recording at a time.
See also: Account Manager User Guide (pg. 29-30).