Adjusting the call recording announcement playing within Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
Virtual Office Configuration Manager
Follow the steps below and view the screenshot as reference.
- Log in to Virtual Office Configuration Manager and select Users.
- Find the required user by either scrolling or searching their name/ extension in the search box in the top right.
- Now select the Edit button on the required user, this looks similar to a pencil.
- Now, using the subheadings list down the left side of the screen, select Call Recording Settings ( Circled in Red below)
- From here you can use the drop-down menu (Circled in Blue) to select whether you require:
- The User (Yourself) to hear the message
- The Remote Part (The Caller/ Callee)
- Both Parties
- Neither Party
- Save the changes at the bottom of the screen before exiting.