Note: To enable Call Recording in Virtual Office Desktop or in Account Manager, the legacy version of Virtual Office Configuration Manager, click here.
With call recording, extension users can record their own incoming and outgoing calls, play them back, download, or delete them. Set the recording feature to record all calls, record calls selectively, or to never record calls. You can also set notifications that will announce to the user and the person they are calling that a call is being recorded. This feature is available for users with Virtual Office Editions X5, X6, X8, or X8e licenses.
Virtual Office Editions users are able to record calls and maintain recording data up to 1GB and higher, according to your VO Editions license. There is a storage fee for exceeding this storage limit, so to avoid extra charges, it is important to monitor your storage usage and download and delete your recordings before they exceed the 1.0 GB limit.
To enable Call Recording in VO Configuration Manager
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click Users.
- Click More Options (three dots) next to the user you wish to edit.
- Select Edit from the pop-up menu.
- Scroll to Call Recordings Settings.
- Set your Recording Mode to one of the following:
- Allow User to Record Calls Selectively
- Record all Calls for this User
- Never Record Calls for this User
- Select who will hear the Recording Announcement from the following options:
- Announce Call Recording to Remote Party
- Announce Call Recording to Me
- Announce Call Recording to Me and Remote Party
- Announce Call Recording to Neither Party
- Click Save.