Note: To enable Call Recording in Virtual Office Desktop or in Account Manager, the legacy version of Virtual Office Configuration Manager, click here.
To enable call recording which can record incoming and outgoing calls, play them back, download, or delete them. The feature can record all calls, record calls selectively, or never record calls. You can also set notifications that will announce to the caller and callee that a call is being recorded.
This feature is available in the following Virtual Office packages:
- Virtual Office Editions X5 and higher.
- X Series X2 and higher.
- Configuration Manager
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click Users.
- Select the Edit icon on the right.
- Scroll to Call Recording Settings.
- Set your Recording Mode to one of the following:
- Allow User to Record Calls Selectively
- Record all Calls for this User
- Never Record Calls for this User
- Select who will hear the Recording Announcement from the following options:
- Announce Call Recording to Remote Party
- Announce Call Recording to Me
- Announce Call Recording to Me and Remote Party
- Announce Call Recording to Neither Party
- Click Save.
Users are able to record calls and maintain recording data up to 1GB and higher, according to your VO Editions license. There is a storage fee for exceeding this storage limit, so to avoid extra charges, it is important to monitor your storage usage and download and delete your recordings before they exceed the 1.0 GB limit.