Edit the site address on Configuration Manager.
Configuration Manager (CM)
To edit your site address in Configuration Manager
- Log into your 8x8 Configuration Manager.
- Click Sites on the home page.
- Click the pencil next to the site you want to edit.
- Scroll down to where it says Address and click Edit.
- Put in your new site address and click Save.
- Cick Save at the bottom of the page.
Note: Only users with admin privileges will be able to make these changes. To assign admin privileges to a user, click here.