Note: To get device information in Account Manager, the legacy version of Virtual Office Configuration Manager, click here.
To view your device information and password in Configuration Manager.
Account admins can view the device model, MAC Address, and MAC password.
- Configuration Manager
- Device Information (model, MAC address and password)
- Log in to Configuration Manager.
- Go to Devices.
- Click View Device Report to the right of your selected device. Here you will be able to see the Device Model, MAC Address, and MAC password (Device Admin Password).
Definition of terms in the device report:
- Device: Make and Model of the device.
- MAC Address: A unique identifier for the device that is used to interface with your network and 8x8's servers.
- Device Admin Password: Unique password that is required to access the admin section of a device's settings.
- Extension Number: Number assigned to extensions for in-PBX dialing.
- Status: Denotes if the device has been activated on 8x8's servers.
- Activation Code: A thirteen digit code used to activate an 8x8 device.
- Site: Name of the site that is assigned to the device.
- User: Current user assigned to the device.