Add and configure a Sidecar to Polycom Devices in Configuration Manager.
- Configuration Manager
- Polycom phones
- Log in to Configuration Manager.
- Select Devices.
- Click Add Device Model in the top right corner.
- Select the Sidecar device to use with the Polycom phone and click Add Device Model.
- On the Configuration Manager home page select Users.
- Click the Edit icon to the right of the user you want to change.
- Select Voice Basic Settings.
- Select Line Key Configuration next to device model (device must be activated for Line Key Configuration option to be available).
- Select Add sidecar to edit sidecar keys.