Note: To forward calls from an extension to another number in Account Manager, the legacy version of Virtual Office Configuration Manager, click here.
Forward a single extension to another internal extension, or an external number. This can be used so that calls are never missed.
- Configuration Manager
- Call Forwarding
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click Users.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) to the right of the user you wish to select to edit.
- Go to Call Forwarding and select the checkbox to enable one of the following forwarding scenarios.
- Forward all Calls
- When User is Busy
- When User does not Answer the Call
- Click Edit (pencil).
- Click Selected Users or External Numbers.
- Enter the External Number to which your calls will be routed.
- Click Save.
- Save the user's profile.