To forward calls from an extension to another number in Account Manager, the legacy version of Virtual Office Configuration Manager, click here.
Virtual Office allows you to forward a single extension to another internal extension, or an external number. With this ability, you never have to miss a call, even when you’re out of the office. Simply forward your office number to your home number, cell phone, or a co-worker who can handle your calls while you’re out.
To forward calls from an extension to another number in VO Configuration Manager
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click Users.
- Click More Options (three dots) to the right of the user you wish to select.
- Select Edit.
- Go to Call Forwarding and select the checkbox to enable one of the following forwarding scenarios.
- Forward all Calls
- When User is Busy
- When User does not Answer the Call
- Click Edit (pencil).
- Click Selected Users or External Numbers.
- Enter the External Number to which your calls will be routed.
- Click Save.
- Save the user's profile.