Adding contacts to the directory in VO Configuration Manager.
Virtual Office configuration Manager
Adding Individual Contact
- Log in to the Virtual office Configuration Manager.
- Navigate to the User page and click Create user.
- Fill in the following required fields:
- First name
- Last Name
- Email - If you don't have the contact's email, use a fake email. e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Site - The business location this contact will correspond to. If you have multiple sites, this can be used in conjunction with Directory Scope to only show the contact in certain sites
- Username - Should auto populate. This will not allow the contact to login to your system or notify the contact in any way unless you add a license
- Fill in the following optional fields if needed:
- Contact Directory Scope - this controls who within your company can see the Contact
- Job Title
- Personal Contact Number
- Press Save.
Adding a List of Contact
- Log into the Virtual office Configuration Manager.
- Navigate to the User page and Click Bulk Upload.
- Click download advanced .CSV template.
- Open the downloaded file in Excel.
- Fill In the required fields starting in row 3:
- User.FirstName - First name of the contact
- User.LastName - Last name of the contact
- User.Email - Contacts email address If you don't have the contact's email, use a fake email EX: email@example.com
- User.Site - The business location this contact will correspond to if you have multiple sites, this can be used in conjunction with Directory Scope to only show the contact in certain sites
- Fill in the Optional fields as needed starting in row 3:
- User.Title - Job title for the contact
- User.MobileNumber - Phone number for the contact
- User.Department - Department for the contact
- Save the file (as .CSV).
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to get back to the Bulk Upload page.
- Click the circle to browse your system and select the file you filled out.
- Click Save, the screen may spin for a while, If you encounter any errors contact our support department for assistance.