Note: To enable international calling in Account Manager, the legacy version of Virtual Office Configuration Manager, click here.
In Virtual Office Configuration Manager, only an administrator can allow users to make international calls. Administrators should follow the steps below if they wish to enable international calling for a user.
To enable international dialing for a user
- Log in to Configuration Manager.
- Click Users.
- Click More Options (three dots) to the right of the user you wish to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Scroll down to Advanced Settings.
- Click the triangle next to Advanced Settings to expand the user details.
- Go to the Outbound Calling Permission section.
- Select International Calling from the Outbound Calling Plan Defaults menu.
- Click Save. A green banner with the message "User saved successfully" will confirm that you have correctly updated the user details.