Warning! This process will delete all call history, call forwarding settings, voicemails, voicemail greetings, and will deactivate your device. Please make sure to copy all pertinent data before following the steps below.
- Log in to Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
- Click Licenses.
- Verify that the license you want to assign is available (the quantity of licenses is greater than the amount assigned).
- Go to the Users page.
- Click More Options (three dots) to the right of the desired user.
- Select Edit.
- Under Service Selection, click X to the right of the current license you have assigned.
- Click Save.
- Once you receive the Save Successful message, go back to Service Selection, select the desired license, and complete the setup of the user.