System administrators can configure voicemail settings for any extension in Virtual Office Configuration Manager. Individual extension users can change their voicemail settings in Virtual Office Desktop. Changes can be made to voicemail settings on the phone through the voicemail options audio menu only after the initial voicemail password has been set up in Virtual Office Configuration Manager or Virtual Office Desktop.
Please note that there is no default voicemail password. If you have forgotten your password, you can reconfigure it in Virtual Office Desktop or Virtual Office Online, or contact your system administrator.
To change voicemail settings in VO Configuration Manager
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click Users.
- Find the user profile for which you want to edit voicemail settings.
- Click More Options (three dots) to the right of the user profile.
- Select Edit from the pop-up menu.
- On the Basic information tab, Enter the email that you wish to receive voicemail alerts.
- Select one of the following notification settings:
- Disable Notification (disable email notification)
- Attachment Only (receive an email with the audio file attached)
- Click Reset Password to edit the voicemail password.
- Click Save. A green banner at the top of your screen will confirm that you have successfully changed the voicemail password.