Note: To configure Call Park Extensions or BLF Call Park in Account Manager, the legacy version of Virtual Office Configuration Manager, click here.
To set up a Call Park Extension (also known as enabling BLF Call Park), you need to:
- Add a Call Park Extension.
- Assign the Call Park Extension to a BLF key on the phone.
First, add a call park extension for each department or extension that you want to monitor.
To add a Call Park Extension in VO Configuration Manager
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Go to Extension Numbers.
- Click on Reserve Extension Numbers at the top right.
- Select Call Park as the Extension Type.
- Enter the Extension Number and Label.
Pre-existing call park extensions starting with 46X will not be available as options. Those extensions are reserved by the system for the default call park feature built into the phone.
- Save the extension.
The next step is to assign call park extensions to BLF keys on phone sets. To assign the call park extension to these keys, the user must have a Polycom phone that supports BLF keys.
Assign the Call Park Extension to a BLF key on your phone
- Go to Users.
- Click More Options to the right of the user profile that you wish to edit.
- Select Edit.
- Activate your device by using the MAC Address or an Activation Code.
- Click Line Key Configuration above the Device dropdown.
- Click +Busy Lamp Field.
- Enter a Label.
- Select Call Park from the Extension Type dropdown. The label will appear next to the BLF key on the phone device display.
- Select the Extension you wish to use from the dropdown.
- Optional: Click the toggle next to Enable call pickup for this monitored extension number.
- You can also disable the BLF monitor extension from ringing by toggling off the option to enable call audio tone for incoming calls.
- Click Save. After saving, your BLF keys will appear with a red highlight.
- Save the Phone Keys Plan.
- Click Save at the bottom of the user's settings.