In Virtual Office Configuration Manager, a site is representative of the location of your business. Your sites come pre-configured, based on the information provided at the time of purchase. However, you can create additional sites as needed.
If you want to create a site with a Main Line Number, you must first claim a phone number so that it can be selected for your site.
To add a new site in VO Configuration Manager
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click Sites.
- Click Create Site.
- Enter your Site Name.
- If desired, include the following:
- Site Code: This is the extension that will be used to dial the site for cross-site dialling.
- Public IP Address: Registering your public IP addresses with your site gives you with additional filtering options for call analytics.
- Click the Address drop-down and select Create New Address.
- Select the Language and Time Zone for your site.
- If desired, enter the name or number of your site's Receptionist and select their name and extension number from the drop-down. Your receptionist can be a user, Call Queue, or Ring Group.
- Set the Main Line Number for this site. This is only required if you wish to make calls using your site extension, or if you want to set up your Main Number for all users belonging to the site.
- Optional: If you want all your site users to have the Main Number and Caller ID Name for their outbound caller ID, click the toggle next to Set Main Number as Caller ID for all Users Belonging to this Site. The toggle turns blue when this feature is enabled.
- Optional: Select the Calling Country from the drop-down. This will determine the numbering plan for your site.
- Click Save.
Note: Once you set the site for a user, auto attendant, ring group, or call queue, there is no way to remove it. To assign a different site to an existing user or service, a new user or service must be created. We apologize for the inconvenience.