How to add Primary and Secondary Members to a Call Queue.
Virtual Office Configuration Manager, Call Queues.
- Login to Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
- From the Home page, select the tab labeled Call Queues.
- Locate the Call Queue you want to add additional members to and select the Edit button on the right side.
- Once you’re in the edit page, scroll down until you see the sections labeled Primary and Secondary Members.
- Decide whether the user will be a Primary or Secondary member of the Call Queue.
- Primary Members will receive all incoming calls to the Call Queue first.
- Secondary Members of the call queue will only be offered a call if all Primary Members are on a live call.
- Once you decide if the user is Primary or Secondary Member, type their name in the corresponding box.
- Lastly, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Save.