Getting a fast busy signal or error message stating, "This extension is not allowed to use group call pickup."
- Virtual Office Configuration Manager
- Group Call Pickup
- Log in to Configuration Manager.
- Click Users.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) to the right of the affected user.
- Under Voice Basic Settings, next to Device Model, click Line Key Configuration.
- Locate the Group call pick up line key, click the three dots, and select Edit.
- Under BLF Extension Type, select Group Call Pickup.
- Under Group Call Pickup to Monitor, make sure it is not blank. If this is blank, select the listed Group Call Pickup listed in the drop down list, then click Save.
- Click Home and then click Group Call Pickups.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) to the right of the Group you wish to edit.
- On the Group call pick up extensions list, if any extension is missing from the list, add them to the list. For any extensions that are already on the list but are not working properly, click the trash can icon on the right side of the extension, then re-add the extension again.
- Click Save.
- Test Group Call Pickups to confirm that it is working.
The root cause is that the affected extension needs to re-sync to the Group call pickups extension.