When using Busy Lamp Field (BLF), you are unable to answer calls from Ring Groups or Auto Attendants.
- Virtual Office Configure Manager
The workaround for this issue is to disable call screening for the extensions which are part of the Ring Group or Auto Attendant.
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click Extensions.
- Click the username for the extension.
- Go to Voice Basic Settings.
- Click Line Key Configuration.
- Scroll down to Enable call screen notifications.
- Turn off call screen notifications.
- Click Save.
This should stop screen from flashing when calls come through Ring Group which enable user to answer call. However, please keep in mind this workaround will disable call screen notifications from BLF.