When you edit or create your ring group, you can select the Ring Group Caller ID, which affects how incoming calls will be displayed for the selected Ring Group.
Examples of Ring Group Caller ID
The examples below show how the Ring Group Caller ID appears on a phone screen when you choose the following Caller ID options.
Caller's Name and Caller's Number
Ring Group Name and Ring Group Extension
To change a Ring Group's caller ID in VO Configuration Manager
- Log in to VO Configuration Manager.
- Click Ring Groups.
- Click More Options next to your designated Ring Group.
- Click Edit.
- Select one of the following options from the Ring Group Caller ID drop-down.
- Ring Group Name and Caller's Number
- Caller's Name and Caller's Number
- Ring Group Name and the Ring Group Extension
- Caller's Name and Dialed Number
- Click Save.