To learn how to change a Ring Group's Inbound Caller ID in Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
When you edit or create your ring group, you can select the Ring Group Caller ID, which affects how incoming calls will be displayed for the selected Ring Group.
Examples of Ring Group Caller ID
The examples below show how the Ring Group Caller ID appears on a phone screen when you choose the following Caller ID options.
Caller's Name and Caller's Number:
- Joe Smith
- (555) 123-4567
Ring Group Name and Ring Group Extension:
- Sales Team
- Configuration Manager
- Ring Groups
- Inbound Caller ID
- Log in to Configuration Manager.
- Click Ring Groups.
- Click Edit next to your designated Ring Group.
- Under Basic Information, select one of the following options from the Ring Group Caller ID drop-down.
- Ring Group Name and Caller's Number
- Caller's Name and Caller's Number
- Ring Group Name and the Ring Group Extension
- Caller's Name and Dialed Number
- Click Save.